April 11, 2014 | In: Internet Marketing
How to Get Better Visibility on Google by DavidPascht
Any ecommerce enthusiast would certainly follow a specific guideline in terms of boosting traffic to his site and to lure people into patronizing the products and services which are being offered. The following are some of the most common techniques that are currently being used by many businesses:
- Cause Marketing - This David Pascht Internet Marketing method connects a company as well as its goods and services to a certain social cause or issue.
- Content Marketing – This encompasses all marketing formats which are involved in the sharing or creation of content for purposes of engaging potential and current consumer bases. This special method subscribes to offering high-quality, valuable and relevant information to customers and prospects which would drive immediate consumer action. Unlike micro-blogging, giving out rich content assists in improving brand loyalty and retaining the attention of your reader.
- Conversation Marketing – This David Pascht Internet Marketing method is all about choosing and conversing with the public. It is a two way dialogue that happens between the company and the target audience. The use of interactive media is certainly a must with this type of online marketing strategy. You have to deliver a message, and your target audience will have to respond. You can modify your landing page, ad, web site, and banner after several days. In fact, some online company owners prefer to change their banners minutes after the start of the campaign. This particular approach is specially created for a PR or marketing campaign with an objective of selling an item.
- Digital Marketing – This refers to promoting brands using different forms of web-based digital advertising channels, and the main goal is to reach consumers. It would include any of the following: using the Internet, video channel, mobile phone, banner ad, display ad, digital outdoors as well as other forms of digital media which are known to boost traffic to a certain site.
- Email Marketing – This is a special type of direct marketing that uses email or electronic mail as a way of communicating the right message to an audience. The main purpose is to develop or enhance the relationship of the business with its previous or current customers, to convince present clients to place an order for the goods that are being offered, to acquire new clients, to encourage repeat business and encourage customer loyalty.